Come join our growing team! We are looking for a construction supervisor who is detail-oriented, problem-solver and can meet deadlines and work with various personality types. We need someone with strong oral and written communication skills. You must be able to work outside in all elements and be in good physical condition, as bending, lifting and walking are all activities they will likely participate in while visiting a construction site. Those are the general skills but we are also looking for someone who has the following:
· Using organizational skills to build successful teams for completion of project tasks
· Understanding building codes, safety guidelines and regulations addressing construction projects
· Supervising construction crews
· Addressing safety and other worksite concerns and issues with laborers and foremen
· Understanding how construction equipment works for inspection, operation and maintenance of this equipment
· Negotiating contracts with vendors, contractors and sub-contractors
· Advanced knowledge of construction trades
· Creating budgets
We are looking for qualified candidates who will be working on a project in Montana. If you are interested please respond to this ad with a current copy of your resume.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, or the presence of a physical or mental disability that is not job-related. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of ability, experience, and the requirements of the job. We will make reasonable efforts to accommodate physical or mental limitations of qualified applicants. No phone calls please.